I know its hard sometimes not to waste money on things that you just like, but sometimes may not be so necessary. In these days credit cards are offered virtually everywhere. Making one tempted to buy with those credit cards an unlimited number of products. In the end buying products beyond your possible means creates debt. I have begun to keep my credit cards at home and I only carry my check card. That way I am not tempted to waste money so easily since I am made more aware that I can not waste more money than what I really have in my account.
:) I made the mistake about 5 years ago! now i only use my atm card-if i really need to buy something! i know keeping a good credit is necessary. what i do is, if when, i use a credit card, i pay it right away... it is hard to stay aways from all temptations.
I got upside down with TSA that I had accumulated a few years back. Now I am paying myself back loans, if that makes sense.. I borrowed against my retirement and now I am charging myself interest.. Silly!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI know its hard sometimes not to waste money on things that you just like, but sometimes may not be so necessary. In these days credit cards are offered virtually everywhere. Making one tempted to buy with those credit cards an unlimited number of products. In the end buying products beyond your possible means creates debt. I have begun to keep my credit cards at home and I only carry my check card. That way I am not tempted to waste money so easily since I am made more aware that I can not waste more money than what I really have in my account.
ReplyDeleteIt took me a few years to learn that lesson. Paying interest on debt is a terrible waste. Congratulations.
ReplyDelete:) I made the mistake about 5 years ago! now i only use my atm card-if i really need to buy something! i know keeping a good credit is necessary. what i do is, if when, i use a credit card, i pay it right away... it is hard to stay aways from all temptations.
ReplyDeleteI got upside down with TSA that I had accumulated a few years back. Now I am paying myself back loans, if that makes sense.. I borrowed against my retirement and now I am charging myself interest.. Silly!
ReplyDelete